Saturday, July 19, 2008

I haven't posted these days...

Because I'm having a mini drama. It seems that my computer is a bit "ill" and it's been impossible to post anything or upload pics.
But I'll be back tomorrow (I hope).

To all the sweet and very very nice people that visit me, thank you so much for passing by.
And thank you too to all the wonderful and stylish mademoiselles that wrote all the comments below. I read you, I admire your work and I can't wait to read your posts again.

PS. I'm also very very happy thinking of and preparing a very nice trip I'm doing in August...I'll tell you where very soon. I just can't wait!

3 comments:

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your computer... Hope your computer feels better soon :-)

Bisous!

AlicePleasance said...

Hope everything will be fixed soon :-)

we wear things said...

ooh hopefully your computer gets all fixed up :)