Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beautiful wallpapers

I love wallpapers. I especially like those "old style" ones, with beautiful patterns that you would imagine covering the walls of an English cottage or maybe a Parisian attic.
Sadly, I don't have wallpapers in my appartment. They are not very common where I live, and the appartment is rented, so I can't do what I want to decorate it.
So the only place where I can have a nice, floral, old fashioned wallpaper is...my laptop! I never thought of it, but when I saw the awesome downloadable wallpapers in the Paul&Joe website I thought: my dream came true! I can have the most adorable wallpapers! And with Paul&Joe patterns...so nice!

Here they are...




And also a screen saver...



I especially love the third one.

Which one do you prefer?

Download your favourite(s)

No comments: